RABBLE RABBLE RANT AND RAVE

My photo
Brentwood, California, California, United States
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once." -Julius Caesar

Friday, November 14, 2008

So, I'm going to have a new hobby soon!

There's really not much that I can say that the video won't say for itself, other than you can be damn sure I'm going to learn how to do this.

That's right, I want to learn to bellydance.



Sure, guys probably won't care. As a matter of fact, you'll probably call me gay for wanting to learn.

But ladies, imagine if your man could move like that. Now imagine if he could move like that in bed.

So, men, what were you saying about being gay again?

Yeah. Thought so. I'll see you in dance class.

300 Music Video (Breaking Benjamin - Blow Me Away)